We design elegant nature art which becomes the heart of the living space with the help of science, technology and of course art.
Nature Art has various forms such as –
– Aquarium – We don’t just fill the aquarium tank with water, we use our creativity to make it look aesthetic to match your interiors and liking.
– Biopod is a smart microhabitat system controlled by an app that replicates real environment conditions.
– Kokedama is a Japanese concept of gardening and translates to moss ball. It is a ball of soil, covered with moss, on which an ornamental plant grows such as ferns, flowering plants, bamboo or succulents.
– Moss Art is made of 100% naturally preserved moss which does not need any watering or sunlight, and therefore make for great home decor piece.
– Smart Garden is a plug & play model which helps you grow fresh herbs and veggies all year round, with zero effort. Its intelligent system automatically releases nutrients for plants to thrive.
– Terrarium is a miniature greenhouse in a transparent glass container where live plants are aesthetically arranged for decoration.
– Vertical Gardens is a technique where live plants are grown on a vertically suspended panel.
– Vivarium is an enclosed areas designed to provide a stable environment for animals and plants for observation or scientific research.
– Waterfall is a fall of water is an area where water flows over a vertical drop or a series of steep drops in the course of a stream or river.