Smart Garden is a plug & play model which helps you grow fresh herbs and veggies all year round, with zero effort. Its intelligent system automatically releases nutrients for plants to thrive.
How it works
- Add pods
- Add water (holds enough for upto 3 weeks)
- Plug it in (consumes 8W of power)
- Light has inbuilt timer, so NO NEED to switch on/off daily
Watch the video
See how to grow nutritious produce at home as easily as making your morning cup of coffee.
Why Smart Garden
- Inspired by NASA technology
- Herbs and veggies grow 30% faster
- Require 90% less water
- Carry 600% more antioxidants
- Plants are Non-GMO, completely natural
Smart Soil does all the work for you
Inspired by NASA technology, Smart Soil creates the perfect environment for your plants to thrive.
The Smart Soil keeps water distributed evenly inside the nanostructure, so the plant roots have access to water at all times.
It makes sure plants have perfect ph-level and get the optimal configuration of water, oxygen, and nutrients.
The growth medium is made of natural, renewable materials, and contains no pesticides, fungicides, hormones or other harmful substances.
– Aquarium – We don’t just fill the aquarium tank with water, we use our creativity to make it look aesthetic to match your interiors and liking.
– Biopod is a smart microhabitat system controlled by an app that replicates real environment conditions.
– Kokedama is a Japanese concept of gardening and translates to moss ball. It is a ball of soil, covered with moss, on which an ornamental plant grows such as ferns, flowering plants, bamboo or succulents.
– Moss Art is made of 100% naturally preserved moss which does not need any watering or sunlight, and therefore make for great home decor piece.
– Terrarium is a miniature greenhouse in a transparent glass container where live plants are aesthetically arranged for decoration.
– Vertical Gardens is a technique where live plants are grown on a vertically suspended panel.
– Vivarium is an enclosed areas designed to provide a stable environment for animals and plants for observation or scientific research.
– Waterfall is a fall of water is an area where water flows over a vertical drop or a series of steep drops in the course of a stream or river.