Kokedama is a Japanese concept of gardening and translates to moss ball. It is a ball of soil, covered with moss, on which an ornamental plant grows such as ferns, flowering plants, bamboo or succulents.
- Ideal for gifting & table-top arrangements
- home, office, indoors or outdoors
- Eco-friendly, No mud spills, no mess
- Sustain, grow and flourish for many years
- Clean, Green and Easy to manage and maintain
– Aquarium – We don’t just fill the aquarium tank with water, we use our creativity to make it look aesthetic to match your interiors and liking.
– Moss Art is made of 100% naturally preserved moss which does not need any watering or sunlight, and therefore make for great home decor piece.
– Terrarium is a miniature greenhouse in a transparent glass container where live plants are aesthetically arranged for decoration.
– Waterfall is a fall of water is an area where water flows over a vertical drop or a series of steep drops in the course of a stream or river.