Biopod is a smart microhabitat system controlled by an app that replicates real
Plant and Seed
Plant or seed your favourite species of plants, herbs or mushrooms into the Biopod, and simply tell the Biopod App what you want to grow / raise and the system will create the ideal habitat.
If you are a Novice, the Biopod app will guide you through each step making suggestions along the way.
Watch it Grow
Your habitat will be up and running in no time. Enjoy the benefits of a fully automated system in action and never worry about environmental settings.
Monitor your Biopod from anywhere in the world through the Biopod mobile app.
Infinite Uses for Biopod
– Home Agro
Grow herbs or mushrooms year-round in a pristine environment.
– Home Ayurveda
Heal your family with pure and fresh home-grown medicinal plants.
– Home Decor
Add a low-maintenance enhancement to your home, even in small spaces. Biopod creates a beautiful and relaxing backdrop for your living space
Save rare and endangered species by replicating their perfect living conditions.
– Education and Research
Create smart classrooms and enhance research methodology. One can learn about soil conditions, gas levels and photosynthesis – all in real time.
– Aquarium – We don’t just fill the aquarium tank with water, we use our creativity to make it look aesthetic to match your interiors and liking.
– Kokedama is a Japanese concept of gardening and translates to moss ball. It is a ball of soil, covered with moss, on which an ornamental plant grows such as ferns, flowering plants, bamboo or succulents.
– Moss Art is made of 100% naturally preserved moss which does not need any watering or sunlight, and therefore make for great home decor piece.
– Smart Garden is a plug & play model which helps you grow fresh herbs and veggies all year round, with zero effort. Its intelligent system automatically releases nutrients for plants to thrive.
– Terrarium is a miniature greenhouse in a transparent glass container where live plants are aesthetically arranged for decoration.
– Vertical Gardens is a technique where live plants are grown on a vertically suspended panel.
– Vivarium is an enclosed areas designed to provide a stable environment for animals and plants for observation or scientific research.
– Waterfall is a fall of water is an area where water flows over a vertical drop or a series of steep drops in the course of a stream or river.